Saturday, April 10, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ballgame . . .

Today is opening day for Little League in our town - spring is finally here!  Only one of my sons plays baseball; for one year we did have them both in baseball, but it did not hold my younger son's interest (his favorite part of little league is the concession stand!).

Every year I try to take a photo of my son in the same spot in his uniform to show how he changes from year to year.  Sadly, I realized that I missed taking the photo in 2007; I have one of him on opening day, but it is a little different - it was taken with his brother in front of our house.

I thought it would be fun to put them together in one place - here they are:

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

His first game is at 5:30 - hopefully it will be a winning season!  It is only in the low 50s here today, so I'm sure it will be a little chilly sitting in the bleachers at the game!

No comments: